The Company and Role
A rapidly expanding specialist firm of consulting engineers operating in Fire, Security and Risk. They work holistically on buildings to find fire safety engineering solutions that enhance its safety, remaining true to its design concept. Sectors include retail, transport, mixed use, education, healthcare and sports and leisure.
Due to this firm's continued success and growth they require a dynamic Associate Fire Engineer.
Your responsibilities will comprise of:-
- Developing, managing and mentoring your team
- Leading on high end projects and producing fire strategy reports
- Planning and implementation - deliver on agreed timescales and at the highest level of quality
- Promote the business in meetings, seminars and conferences
- Keep up to date on technical developments in fire engineering
What you need...
They are currently seeking an Associate Director for their new office based in Central London. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for the next step up in their profession. The successful candidate will have at least 6-7 years of previous consultancy experience, an engineering degree and ideally have achieved or working towards a chartership. Call us now to hear more about this fantastic prospect.